Welcome

Hermana Celia Marin is serving a full time Spanish speaking mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in Ogden, Utah. She is excited to be serving the Lord. We will be posting her weekly emails and any pictures that she sends. Be sure to send her letters of encouragement throughout the next 18 months.

Thursday, March 29, 2012

March 29th, 2012

Hey everyone!

Everything here in the MTC is great but very stressful. I'm only going to be here 3 weeks and I'll be going out to the mission field April 10th. Last week on Wednesday when I got here everyone said "Hi, welcome to the MTC!". Not one person didn't say that. It was great! :) There's so many missionaries here training to go out to the field. My companion's name is Hermana (Sister) Aguirre. She's from Atlanta, Georgia. She'll be going to New York for her mission. I get very stressed with her. She wants everything her way and loves to flirt with the missionaries. I try to help her by walking faster but doesn't work. I think I'll have to talk to her about her flirting. It's hard working with her. She thinks she's right all the time and wants attention. Oh well. It's very spiritual where ever I go. I have 2 teachers. Brother Liztenberger and Brother Pacheco. They're both students at BYU. They've taught me so much and it's something I won't forget.
My companion and I have 3 investigators and tomorrow which will be Friday will get another investigator. They're names are Thomas, Rolando, and Carlos. We've got them to commit to baptizm. It was great. The first lesson I had to teach made me very nervous but now I'm used to it. but hey I got to go!

-Hermana Marin

P.S. David Archuleta is here in the MTC. I'll try to get a picture! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment