Welcome

Hermana Celia Marin is serving a full time Spanish speaking mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in Ogden, Utah. She is excited to be serving the Lord. We will be posting her weekly emails and any pictures that she sends. Be sure to send her letters of encouragement throughout the next 18 months.

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

July 10, 2012

Hi everyone!
Sorry I haven't sent an update! I've been super busy. Being in a trio is not easy and I have to cover 2 stakes. These last 2 weeks have been crazy. It's hard being with my companions. They don't get along with each other and I'm stuck in the middle. I'm trying very hard to help them but it looks like it's getting worse. Thank goodness transfers are tomorrow. Guess what? I'm going to have daughter! I'm training already! 3 months out and I'm already training! I'm super excited/nervous! The sister I'm training is from Hawaii. Doesn't know Spanish. Please pray for me. I'm going to teach her a lot of things and let have some fun too. There's 31 new missionaries coming in tomorrow. 31 of us are training. Crazy huh?
How was everyone's 4th of July? Mine was a lot of fun. I went to Morgan with a couple polynesian sisters. They are hilarious and a lot of fun. There was a parade and a carnival so we went to them. No we weren't breaking the rules. At the carnival,  we helped out and worked with kids. It was lot of fun. I love these sisters!
Well I have to go and hope you're all doing great!









No comments:

Post a Comment