Welcome

Hermana Celia Marin is serving a full time Spanish speaking mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in Ogden, Utah. She is excited to be serving the Lord. We will be posting her weekly emails and any pictures that she sends. Be sure to send her letters of encouragement throughout the next 18 months.

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

March 5th, 2013

Hi everybody,

How's everyone doing? Well transfers are tomorrow. Where in the heck does the time go? It goes by so fast! Next thing you know I'll be home and being an awkward missionary. haha

Guess where I'll be going? NO WHERE! haha I'll be staying another transfer here in Logan. :) Oh how I love Logan! I love the people here! Hugo is getting baptized on Saturday. He had his baptism interview yesterday and passed it. :) He's so excited. The best thing is that he wants to get sealed to his wife next year after he gets baptized. He also wants a calling. Also do you remember the family that was also going to get baptized? Well they're not going to until the 16th of this month. :/ Satan did everything possible for it to not happen. I've been praying for them since it got cancelled. So if you all can pray for them please! :)

So there's 7 new sisters coming in this next transfer. It's going to be crazy! They're also the young 19 year old sisters. It should be interesting. I'm going to feel a lot older around them. haha

I'm training another visa waiter companion. She's from Kuna, Idaho. Hermana Ericson. We actually know each other from school, BYU-Idaho. We were in the same ward. It's crazy right? When I first saw her we just stared at each other for a bit and asked each other if had seen each other before and we made all the connections. haha We're having a great time though! She told me that she was only in the MTC for a week and a half. So if you already know the language they try to get you out of there as soon as possible.

Well everybody, I gotta go. Hope you have a great week!
Love you all!
-Hermana Marin

No comments:

Post a Comment