Welcome

Hermana Celia Marin is serving a full time Spanish speaking mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in Ogden, Utah. She is excited to be serving the Lord. We will be posting her weekly emails and any pictures that she sends. Be sure to send her letters of encouragement throughout the next 18 months.

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

April 23, 2013

Hola Everybody,

How's everyone doing? Hope everyone is doing great! So transfers are tomorrow and my companion and I will be getting different companions. I'll be in both programs Spanish and English, oh and training a new Spanish Sister. I'll be covering a stake and a spanish area. Talk about stress right? So everybody reading this, please pray for me! :D By the end of this next transfer I'll probably be bald from the stress I'm about to have. But it's okay, I know the Lord will help me with whatever I need. Right? But please pray for me! I've been freaking out since I found out I'm doing both programs. I'm not sure who I'm getting. Our mission is growing. There's a ton of sisters coming. Yay, we're taking over!  haha It's great though that the gospel is growing.

On Saturday, we did exchanges for a couple hours while my companion went to a baptism in Logan with another sister and I stayed with the sister's companion. Sister Lolofie is who I was with. She's half Samoan and hilarious! We went to a lesson. Before we knocked on the door she asked me to say a prayer. We were standing outside the door while we were praying and while I was saying the prayer we hear the door open and I didn't know how to react so I finished it like this "wesaythisinthenameofJesusChristAmen!" Sister Lolo and I started laughing because I said it so fast so they didn't think we were weird. haha It was so funny!

Well everybody, I don't have very much time but I have to go! Love you all! PRAY FOR ME!

-Hermana Marin

No comments:

Post a Comment