Welcome

Hermana Celia Marin is serving a full time Spanish speaking mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in Ogden, Utah. She is excited to be serving the Lord. We will be posting her weekly emails and any pictures that she sends. Be sure to send her letters of encouragement throughout the next 18 months.

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

April 9, 2013

Hola a todos!

This last week has been crazy! The transfer isn't even over and I got ETed out of my area, meaning emergency transferred because I needed to help a sister out and re-focus. I was not happy when my zone leaders came and told me I had 5 hours to pack and be at the mission office at 8 p.m. I didn't get time to visit some families that I really wanted. It was sad to leave Logan after teaching so many amazing people but I had to stop being selfish and go help other people that need me in South Ogden. I got switched to the English program. To be honest, I've been having a hard time teaching in English. It's really difficult for me. I need to pray for the gift of tongues in English. haha Seriously. It's crazy! I have a hard time saying my prayers in English, I feel like I'm in primary all over again. I've been used to teaching in Spanish. I told my new companion that I want to help her out and do everything possible to help her be that one awesome missionary she was when she first got to the mission field.

How did everyone like General Conference? I loved it! I was able to go with some recent converts and other missionaries. It was great! I had tickets for all sessions but the Saturday Morning Session, I was inside early and it still go filled up and didn't get a seat because how packed it was. I was a little sad about it but it was ok. I had tickets for the afternoon session for saturday but I gave those tickets away. I preferred to give them to people that haven't watched General Conference. On Sunday both sessions I went with the departing missionaries that are leaving before the next conference in October of this year. I'll be going home September 30th. Crazy right? Time goes by fast. I'm not sure how I feel. I have 4 transfers left. Anyways, I was able to see some missionaries that served in the Boise Idaho Mission. I didn't see very many people from back home. Probably because the Lord doesn't want me to get distracted. Right? A lot of the talks were about families and obedience. Obedience is the key!

Yesterday, I went to the Doctors because my tailbone hurts that I can't even sit down. The Doctor said I don't even have anything but she made it worse and it hurt really bad. It hurts to walk and sit. I have to take 800 mg of Ibuprofen. I don't think it even does anything to my pain. I don't even know what to do because I can't sit down and I can't focus during lessons.



No comments:

Post a Comment